Monday, March 31, 2014

EQ 7

Review this semester. What activities have you enjoyed and why? 
I liked doing the Business Logos. I like it because we could design the as we wanted to. It was our own designs, we also got to learn a little bit more about Photoshop.
What activities have you not enjoyed and why?
I didn't enjoy writing the Business Plan. One, because I don't like to write papers, I don't have a creative enough mind to write papers fast. Good but fast to write. 


Upload your favorite piece of work so far and explain why it is your favorite.



This is my favorite thing we have done this semester. I really enjoy designing logos in Photoshop. It is definitely going to help me in the long run. Incase i want to design something or if someone needs a logo designed I would know how to do it because of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment